Want some experience ?

Found this in my inbox recently :



Its been 7 years since I started out as a IT professional. After a spending considerable time taking interviews and finding more and more amusing characters I had been of the opinion that its just people who are stupid and may be the gods of luck have kept them alive. I've never been so wrong.

Now I sit here like an idiot speculating the possibility how many of those had taken the services of Mr P here. No wonder some one with 5 years in the industry could not answer a basic question.

I must say I'm quite amused.  Indians surely do know how to exploit a basic requirement of job hopping in IT and make a business model out of it.

There is more talent in our country than a hundred of the business schools in the world put together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers