TOTA

New York.


Farjiest movie of all times !! I remember clearly that at one point of time I was scared that I will be bored to death. Any scene with Kat missing was a burden. Anyways the movie sure did use a fantabulous term.... TOTA :D (Slang for hot chicks). Guys definitely knowthe definition of TOTA but its actually surprising that the gals have the term's definition all mixed up! (as shown below )



GJ: Your fundas abt TOTA are mixed up
R : :)
R : :D
R : please explain then
R : :)
R : i m going on neil and johns version of tota
R : they called katrina tota
R : katrina = nice
R : so katrina = tota

We dont call some girl TOTA just because shes nice ! We call her TOTA long before we even know that shes nice or her name or anything for that matter. Its more like, u see a cute chick (cute means more like HOT ) and a voice calls from within TOTA TOTA !! Its difficultto put it into words or even formulate a precise definition of a TOTA ! I guess you have to be a guy to know whos a TOTA and whos not !


I like TOTAs :D

1 comments:

I can define TOTA. rEally I can. Do I proceed?


Post a Comment

Followers