Devil in a red dress

Pune
Koregaon Park
23:30 Hrs
Date : Irrelevant
 
In the corner of my eye I noticed two hazy figures, females ofcourse, walking down the road. The very same moment my head turned, and I found my eyes riveted on the most charming, graceful and amazing face I had ever eyed. She was just too damn beautiful to care abt anything else. The traffic seemed to stop with ever step of hers. She was wearing a knee length red frock and black stilletos. The straps of those sandles clung to her long slender legs as a snake wraps itself around a sandal wood tree.  She was beyond comparision.
When she passed by me she threw a glance down the road she had strolled and then with two fingers took a curl of her hair and neatly put it behind her ear. What overhelmed me in that instant was the admiration for the beauty, perfection and carelessness with which she executed the useless act. Well then she got in her car and drove away. Thats the usual end of most of my encounters with beautiful ladies. I wish this one would have lasted for all eternity, but nevermind I've got something to do now : I've got to move to KP !

ps: I did not exaggerate abt her beauty ! 
4 comments:

I'm sure you did not exaggerate. And I think I know the peircing feeling when a cute chic passes you by and you fall instantly in love with her.


Dissappointed..! i thought the post woud be on bw...after reading the title... :)


Why drag poor BW into this ?
How about the M-lady ?


Anyways I should have known...as GJ wouldnt dare call BW a devil. :)


Post a Comment

Followers