The Idiot box

I was totally freaked out by what was going around as evident in my earlier post so I switched off the TV and started watching videos on youtube. I was slapped into reality by a sudden rattling noise which had originated from the TV. My parents and my brother were there looking at something and smiling. This is what I found out upon investigation :



How interesting ! That guy looked to be more of a Mogambo than an astrologer (no offence intended ) with all those golden straps and dangling chains. ppl were supposed to call on the mentioned number and seek advice on how to strengthen their relationship(s). I wasn't much surprised until a lady called and actually received a beauty tip hidden flawlessly behind some lame reason ! ( I couldn't capture that frame in time )She was asked to make a paste of powered sandal wood in rose water and apply it twice a day.

I guess some people are pretty naive and lack the much required expertise. Whatever the reason may be, these people really proved that TV indeed is an idiot box which now a days is simply a waste of time ( exclusive of good movies ).
2 comments:

As if it was yet to be proved...:)


I have these news channels man, they irritate me now !


Post a Comment

Followers