Enigma

Red and shades of red are definitely the colour of the season. Weather it be the red roses or pink slips both these things were seen floating around, as expected, in ample abundance.

Apart frm the colours a lot has been going around lately. Global financial meltdown, recession , terrorism , India's Interim budget, India-Srilanka 20-20 game are a few to mention. My chain of thoughts made me recall the infamous Manglore pub case which in turn reminded me of something. As it was 14th Feb and in accordance with my expectations all that was on news channels were 10-15 seconds long footages of one or more couples being cornered by some orthodox political lunatics and inhumanly humiliated. I mean its freaking absolute blasphemy !!

I do agree that immoral acts should be prevented and our culture be protected and preserved but why do that in such a fashion. Promoting our culture and bringing in other relevant changes could be a much easier road to travel. This perspective is utterly disregarded considering that the western culture is the one debauching the Indian youth.

During the budget Mr. Pranab Mukherjee, the foreign minister, correctly quoted "Terrorism emanating from Pakistan is a direct train to India". Ok, Mr. Mukherjee will take care of Pakistani terrorists ( lol )but who is to take care of this temporal insanity which occurs every February the 14th within the country ?? I guess this enigma will remain unsolved for centuries to come.

As a person working in IT I already have a millions things to worry about and these self proclaimed moral cleaners give me one more !
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers