Disturbia

Labels: ,
Bad news yet again, another friend got fired ! I now finally have an answer to one of my most delirious questions which has been unanswered for what seemed to be an eternity to me.
Q : what am I now ??
A : A mere resource !!


Resource : available source of wealth; a new or reserve supply that can be drawn upon when needed

I think they should append the following words @ the end to make the definition more versatile :

and thrown out when not


ps : I wish this wasn't true.
3 comments:

Why do their masters feed the slaves ? Or the owners their donkeys ? Because they have a particular affinity for them ?
They only feed them enough to keep 'em going the next day, and not flop over when saddled with the day's load.
When donkeys or slaves were no longer useful, their masters dont spend any effort on rehabilitating them. They are just discarded, like a used tool.


Man, what were we thinking when we were preparing for IIT ? We should have passed 12th and started a shop somewhere.


@ Donkey : Your description of the scenario is impeccable.

@ T-Rex : Seriously man, I regret the decisions I took during that time. If only I could turn back time but I guess I am stuck with it !


Post a Comment

Followers